Another round of Crate Paper...

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I have just finished the third step x step kit using Crate Paper - Paper Doll for 'Scrap n Craft with T' and I must say that this is my favourite because it uses the gorgeous combinations of teal, brown and a small amount of pink.  I've also added a bit more of the paper rolling techniqe on one of the featured layouts which I have a 'thing' for at the moment.

The second layout uses pics of my husband and daughter taken just before he gave her the very first ever taste of solid food. She was starting to show signs of wanting solids and he asked what we could try... I told him that banana would be okay, so next minute I saw him holding a banana up to her mouth... I forgot to tell him to mash it!
Both layouts have step x step instructions which will be on the 'Scrap n Craft with T' blog from this Tuesday along with the complete Kit which will be available for sale and I've managed to put it together for $12.00 which is very cost effective considering you'll get the two layouts plus atleast one more card.


I hope everyone has had a wonderful Mother's Day spent with their loved ones!
From farm to you...

8 comments:

  1. These are just wonderful, Melinda. The curled edges on that first one are fabulous....so much texture and interest with just paper! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts Melinda! All the detail on your pages are amazing! Happy Mothers Day to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always wonderful Melinda...just love what goes onto your pages, & how you simply do it! Fabulous work. Love Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fantastic layouts! I absolutely love how you cute and rolled the paper on the first one...too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked at this again! I really think I'm going to have to try the paper rolling technique! Maybe on my next layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your curled edges... beautiful LO's again!
    Hugs
    Kim M
    x

    ReplyDelete