Saying Goodbye...

Monday, May 5, 2014

No I'm not going anywhere - It just happens to be the title to the layout I'm sharing today using the new Hip Hip Hooray collection from Doodlebug!

DESIGNED FOR | Doodlebug Design
PROJECT | Layout - Saying Goodbye to the Curls



WHERE DID THE IDEA COME FROM | Pinterest
I was browsing pinterest one day and came across this really gorgeous design from a mosaic pattern company and I immediately thought it's design would make a wonderful scrapbook layout. Ideas can be found anywhere and everywhere, all you have to do is use your imagination to visualize the possibilities. This is why I share where my ideas come from because I'm hoping it may help you to see potential in something that you normally wouldn't have thought about.


THE STORY |  Recently I had to make the hard decision to cut my little man's hair which meant losing all his curls. I'd held on as long as I could but it was getting unruly and hanging in his eyes and then someone commented on my sweet daughter when I was down the street and that was it!










SUPPLY LIST |  Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray Collection
Doodlebug Hip Hip Hoorray - Party Plaid Double Sided Card-Stock
Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray - Kaleidoscope Double Sided Card-Stock
Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray - Shades of Chevron Double Sided Card-Stock

Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray - Party Animals Double Sided Card-Stock
Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray - Bitty Bots Double Sided Card-Stock
Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray - This & That Stickers
Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray - Fancy Frills Cardstock Stickers
Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray - Tickets Craft Kit
Doodlebug Sprinkles - Birthday Boy, Bumblebee, Limeade, Swimming Pool, Tangerine

Doodlebug Ladybug Sprinkles - Bumblebee, Limeade, Swimming Pool, Tangerine
Doodlebug Pearls - Bumblebee, Limeade, Swimming Pool, Tangerine
Doodlebug Rub-Ons - Candy Shoppe: Lily White
Doodlebug Teensy Type Cardstock Stickers - Bumblebee, Limeade, Swimming Pool, Tangerine
Doodlebug Sequins Set - Bumblebee, Limeade, Swimmingpool, Tangerine
Doodlebug Cardstock Stickers Letter Love - Lilywhite
post signature

12 comments:

  1. You know I am your biggest fan, this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as always you take some inspiration picture & make it amazing......you are having fun with all your buttons atm, aren't you????!!!! This looks amazing - those bright primary colours are delish:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute, love the sequence of photos with his amazed face!! and love the textured rainbow too.. gorgeous layout..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness me!!! This layout is absolutely amazing! Love seeing where your inspiration came from too. Totally loving this to bits! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally amazing Melinda! I love seeing where your inspiration came from as well....something I do sometimes but should do more!! Love the story and photos...its hard isn't it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love rainbows on pages, yours is gorgeous and vibrant!
    How did you make green shiny splatters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words, very much appreciated. I simply used Heidi Swapp's Color Shine (Citron).

      Delete
  7. Your LO is beautiful! I love the rainbow of course but the layering of all the different papers for the photo mat makes it even more special. Love that idea!
    Seeing the photos of your little fellow losing his curls took me right back to my son's first haircut and how his curls ended up on the floor. I felt so sad. Not so much over losing the curls but over the way he looked so much older once they were gone.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful work! Always inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh... what a article. I really loved this. keep more like this. Thanks for your sharing. Swimming pool Dealers in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  9. The provided information outlines Serapool Porselen's unique approach to pool design, emphasizing the distinctive dimensions, quality, and aesthetic appeal of its porcelain products. Here's a simplified meta description based on your detailed explanation:

    source : https://serapool.com/en/pool-coping

    ReplyDelete