String Art Heart Layout | JILLIBEAN SOUP

Friday, October 5, 2018

I think I've badly neglected my blog as I realised I'm months behind with my posts so I'm going to sit here and schedule everything to catch up and then I won't feel so bad about being behind.
This layout I created for when I was a guest designer at Jillibean Soup. I must admit I think it's one of my all time favourites.


I combined both Farmhouse Stew and Shades of Colour in the layout showcasing their ability to mix and match cohesively.
And just in case you were wondering how Icreated the heart to my background: I printed a heart on plain photocopy which was laid over the background card stock before pin pricking the holes for the stitching.

SUPPLIES: 
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper: Farmhouse Stew/Goodness Gracious, Bless Your Heart
Embellishments: Farmhouse Stew/Pea Pods (diecuts), Wood Veneer Shapes/Shaker Butterflies
Stickers: Puffy Stickers/Shades of Color

Other: Cream Cardstock, embroidery thread, foam pop dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment