Bee Happy Together Layout | JILLIBEAN SOUP

Monday, February 4, 2019

I've never really been known to use multiple photos in my layouts but every now and again I surprise myself and come up with a design in my head that requires more than just a single photo. Actually, the photos dictated this design as I just loved the sequence of shots my littlest man and I had taken when we were attempting a selfie of his painted face. I just didn't want to leave any of the photos out as they told a story of how much fun we were having at this particular moment in time.
I used papers and embellishments from four different Jillibean Soup collections as I had a rough idea of the colour scheme I wanted to use so literally just picked a sheet here and a sheet there until I had all the colours I was after.
Once I had everything down on the paper I realised the title got lost with everything that was going on so I cut a white bee from one of the Jillibean Soup cut files and added the title over it which worked perfectly.
Supplies:
Jillibean Soup
Patterned Paper: Bohemian Brew/Bite Size Bits, Calm, Happiness, Unity
Co-ordinating Label Stickers: 2 Cool For School/Bohemian Brew/Farmhouse Stew/Shades of Color
PeaPod Parts: 2 Cool For School/Bohemian Brew/Farmhouse Stew
Puffy Stickers: Bohemian Brew/Farmhouse Stew
Adhesive Sequins: Gray Melon, Yellow Mellow
Day2Day: Shaped Paper Clips
Soup Labels: 2 Cool For School
Cut File: Jillibean Soup - Bee

-->
Other: White Card Stock, Embroidery Thread, White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment