Embellish This!... Round I

Thursday, October 29, 2009

  6 Week Competition compiled by Creative Girls @ Scrappin Craft With T

(Entry for Week I)
 

Week I challenge presented by: Karen Calcutt

Your challenge this week is too....
  • Create a layout/project about a loved one
  • Must journal about what you love about them
  • Create your own flowers on your layout
  • Must use beads and use felt
  • Must use fabric and must use a doily
    *Important NOTE: no commercial flowers allowed please




    My layout is about my precious niece who comes to visit the farm each school holidays. Products Used: Imaginisce Twitterpated Patterned Papers and MyLittleShoeBox 'Sky's The Limit - Follow the Cloud Paper. Loving both sets of papers. I made felt flowers with beaded centres, the main flower was made from a paper doily, lime gingham fabric and felt, AC thickers etc.

    Farm Flash... The layout passed muster and I have successfully moved on to the second round.
    From Farm to you...
    Melinda x 




No comments:

Post a Comment