My parcel arrived...

Monday, November 30, 2009



After much anticipation and many phone calls to FedEx to track my missing parcel, they found it and now I have my first shipment of Imaginisce products... Woohoo!
So last night I sat down and played... and this is what I created with the wonderful Polar Express range of products. I decided to make a wine bottle topper because we have quite a few to give away for presents this year and I really wanted to dress them up. These little boxes are an ideal way to add a bit of Christmas cheer so the bottles can take their place under the tree. I even got to play with my new i-top to make the buttons in the centre of the Imaginisce Poinsettia petals, so easy and so effective... I must say... I love my new toy!
I have made a template for these little boxes but haven't quite worked out how to get it onto the blog... still a work in progress. Update... I finally did it, couldn't quite work out how to upload it in a pdf so took a photo of it. LOL! I haven't put any instructions as it is fairly easy to make. Have fun!


From farm to you...
Melinda x

5 comments:

  1. seriously, these are some CUUUUUUUTE wine toppers! :) glad you got to play with your box of goodies. i'm still jumping up and down with excitement with all of the stuff in the box! hehehe. :) anyway, hope you have a fantastic day!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever. And I see you've been playing with that little i-top too!! The bears are so cute.

    I'm lovin' that if you have to test out the wine you can just remove the topper and find a new bottle later!!! All in the name of versatility I say..... make sure it fits several!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous ideas love what you have done with your goodies (when they finally arrived!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I would absolutely LOVE the template to the wine bottle toppers. You are so talented girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments... it truly means so much to hear from you.

I would love to return the favour but sometimes you don't have blog details or an email address in your profile. So don't forget to put your blog or email at the end of your message so I can stop by.

Melinda x