Santa's putting on the board shorts!...

Monday, November 2, 2009


Can anyone believe how fast this year has gone? Another four weeks and the kids will be begging to put up the Christmas tree! I had purchased some really cool Imaginisce Christmas Paper in the hope that I would tackle some cards until I had a 'moment-of-madness' late one evening and decided to have a go at making some Christmas ornaments from Origami flowers that I'd seen on the KaiserCraft blog. Well one thing led to another and the ornaments turned into a Christmas Wreath. I decided to send a pic to the Imaginisce crew and guess what happened??? Surprise!
From Farm To You...
Melinda x 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught this on the Imaginisce blog-absolutely STUNNING! TY for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovie!
    I can't find the tutorial for the origami flowers on the Kaiser blog. Can you send me the link please?
    Cheers!
    Shelee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A reliable junk removal service is something that many homeowners will require the use of at one time or another. Thousand Oaks Junk Removal

    ReplyDelete