February Sketch Challenge x 2...

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I haven't been very pro-active with my blog lately which is a bit sad, and even more so when I haven't had a chance to do any creative work as the past week has been one that I'd care not to re-visit. So much jammed into one little week and now I'm feeling like I've been hit by a rather large bus... groan!
I am a bit slow in putting this up on the blog as it started on the 15th Feb, so apologies. After such a fabulous response to the very first sketch challenge at Scrapville, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the February challenge as we've also added a card sketch to the mix.
 
Scrapville February Layout Sketch
 

My Sample Layout for the Sketch
Scrapville February Card Sketch
 
My Sample layout for the Card Sketch

Don't forget, you have until March 14th to get your creations entered!
From farm to you...

3 comments:

  1. Wowza...what FABULOUS sketches and layout and card! Your just overflowing with talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gees Melinda...I really, really love this sketch & I love the LO & card you have made....they are just delicious.....

    I am in a 'card fever' & making loads in your sketch mode...have to chose one to upload...but not finished making yet!! Stop me please.......!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Deb, just upload them all! We'd sure love to see them and I don't think that there is a limit on how many you submit... the more the merrier I say!
    Thanks for the lovely thoughts on the sketches, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete