Farm Girl...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Last week over at Bo Bunny they decided to turn things around a bit with their 'Layout Challenge Friday' and make a fun twist by putting up a colour challenge instead - using the colours green, cream or white and aqua.
This just happens to be one of my all time favourite pics of Gorgia because it is 'just her', it captures everything about her in that one shot! And also shows off the fabulous crop 'the farmer' grew last year *proud*, such a shame we had late frosts and early summer rain just before harvest which really took its toll... grrrr to the uncertainties of farming!

Now, I did this layout of my precious girl a little while ago, however the colour scheme was perfect and I hadn't done anything with the layout so I thought I'd pop it in... hope that's okay!

From farm to you...

4 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous honey, destined to be a winner. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic photo! Your layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda - you never cease to amaze me with your talent and ideas. I could spend a lot of time reading through your blog. This layout is fantastic and I love the sweet photo. Good luck with the Bo Bunny challenge and TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful layout. I love your handmade flowers and flourishes; and your placement of the elements on the page is just amazing. Your daughter is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete