'Record' breaking news!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Last week I received my box of goodies from Imaginisce with the new 'Live Loud' collection and boy have I been waiting for this arrival! The first time I laid eyes on this collection I had an idea to create a layout onto an old record and so I have had my vinyl LP ready and waiting.
I even had the layout planned in my head so putting it all together went relatively smoothly, had to make a few adjustments to the buttons but I won't be going there in any great detail LOL!
I am really stoked with the end result and have now decided that I'm going to scrap the album cover and insert the LP back into it's cover as a complete project... will keep you posted on that one!
Now, I won't be revealing the entire layout because Imaginisce have put it on their blog and I would love for you to go and take a peak over there and leave a comment. So here is a wee 'sneaky peeky'...
 
and just to give you yet another sneak peek, I have been working on a double page layout using the Live Loud collection which I will reveal a little later... I'm starting to feel soooo mean!
 
From farm to you...

8 comments:

  1. Just awesome Melinda....you really are the clever chickie......LOVE it....luv marg xxxx:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lefta message over at Imaginisce for you hun. This is amazing, hope it wasn't a good LP though!!! big hugs, Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Melinda! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas! I'm of to have a look over at Imaginisce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is mean! haha! Fab sneaks and what a fun idea to use a record! LOVE the doodling on the buttons, I gotta try that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! What a wonderfuly creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Melinda...your mind is ticking all the time.....better get over to Imagininsce & check out your top idea!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hopped of over from imaginsce about the March sketch... but had to stop here and let you know this was brilliant... I love this!it's amazing!!! what a wonderful inspiration... thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONG RATS on getting your Record published Melinda! It was only a matter of time!.......

    Beautiful work

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments... it truly means so much to hear from you.

I would love to return the favour but sometimes you don't have blog details or an email address in your profile. So don't forget to put your blog or email at the end of your message so I can stop by.

Melinda x