'Record' breaking news!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Last week I received my box of goodies from Imaginisce with the new 'Live Loud' collection and boy have I been waiting for this arrival! The first time I laid eyes on this collection I had an idea to create a layout onto an old record and so I have had my vinyl LP ready and waiting.
I even had the layout planned in my head so putting it all together went relatively smoothly, had to make a few adjustments to the buttons but I won't be going there in any great detail LOL!
I am really stoked with the end result and have now decided that I'm going to scrap the album cover and insert the LP back into it's cover as a complete project... will keep you posted on that one!
Now, I won't be revealing the entire layout because Imaginisce have put it on their blog and I would love for you to go and take a peak over there and leave a comment. So here is a wee 'sneaky peeky'...
 
and just to give you yet another sneak peek, I have been working on a double page layout using the Live Loud collection which I will reveal a little later... I'm starting to feel soooo mean!
 
From farm to you...

8 comments:

  1. Just awesome Melinda....you really are the clever chickie......LOVE it....luv marg xxxx:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lefta message over at Imaginisce for you hun. This is amazing, hope it wasn't a good LP though!!! big hugs, Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Melinda! Thanks for sharing all your wonderful ideas! I'm of to have a look over at Imaginisce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is mean! haha! Fab sneaks and what a fun idea to use a record! LOVE the doodling on the buttons, I gotta try that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! What a wonderfuly creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Melinda...your mind is ticking all the time.....better get over to Imagininsce & check out your top idea!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hopped of over from imaginsce about the March sketch... but had to stop here and let you know this was brilliant... I love this!it's amazing!!! what a wonderful inspiration... thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONG RATS on getting your Record published Melinda! It was only a matter of time!.......

    Beautiful work

    xxx

    ReplyDelete