Sometimes less is more...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tanyah at Scrap n Craft with T asked me to come up with a little Kit approximately $5 in value as one of my DT assignments for April. So I wracked my brains and reworked the figures numerous times and decided I couldn't do it... but I wasn't going to be totally defeated, I put together a Kit that was slightly over budget but hey... I managed to make not just one layout, but two layouts and a card for only $8.55! And the paper is just the cutest!
Layout No. 1
Layout No. 2
Card
Now, if you'd like to give these a try, I've put together a step x step on all three projects on the Scrap n Craft with T blog. I would love to know what you think!
From farm to you... 

3 comments:

  1. What cute cute layouts and card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you are a clever little chook! Love the layouts - especially the second one. I am in love with that Crate Paper collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments... it truly means so much to hear from you.

I would love to return the favour but sometimes you don't have blog details or an email address in your profile. So don't forget to put your blog or email at the end of your message so I can stop by.

Melinda x