That Tree...

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Do you all remember this layout and that tree?...
Ever since this layout was first posted on the Imaginisce blog I have been contacted by so many people asking how I made the tree. Well to answer your question, I drew it by hand in reverse on the back of the paper and then cut it out - yep you guessed it... manually!
So, it got me to thinking and I contacted Imaginisce to make sure it was okay before I went ahead and made a template. The wonderful Lori has now posted it on the Imaginisce blog for all to share, use, create, copy, whatever!
Happy cutting!

13 comments:

  1. Must go and check out the template and use perhaps a leaf charm or two :) And isn't this the layout where you went out hunting for sticks? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, it certainly was the stick hunting layout. First and last! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, it's a lovely tree! Great page! Love the cloud and the sticks! Very creative page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the tree pattern Melinda. I've copied it and hope to use it soon. This layouts is so gorgeous and I love the sticks too... and the birdie and the stitching and... lol! I think this whole layout is just amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I may have to make a tree myself(:
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melinda! thanks for sharing the tree template!!!
    xox Love, Julia Sáddi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your template! I LOVE this line of paper! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi melinda...this is a great page!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have thought about this layout many times since I first saw it! IT is probably my favorite layout EVER!!!!!!!!! You are so amazing! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats It does look amazing, great idea for a template, I think I may go and check it out

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for sharing the template of your tree.. it is very kind of you and generous.. you could have copyrighted it and not let anyone use it.. so thank you for sharing your creativity with everyone..i appreciate it..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, I so wish I had a printer, this is just amazing, oh to be in your creative mind for just 1/2 and hour, your creativeness amazes me. This is stunning. Melxx

    ReplyDelete