Greatest View SALE and New Release!

Monday, May 6, 2013

I'm excited to share the latest round of products from Greatest View and believe me it's hard to pick a favourite, actually it's almost impossible. Gail has been carefully designing another round of modern, fun and chic badges to compliment any product and project, which you can find on the Greatest View Etsy store HERE. And don't miss the SALE section for all your past favourites because Gail has decided to finish some of the past popular designs to make room for more new releases... so once they are gone, they are gone!!!

Here's a look at what's in store...












post signature

1 comment:

  1. I just love all the badges and bags that Gail has in her shop. They are all so fun.. all of her goodies are. Unfortunately, I and another scrappy friend up in Canada are doing a no buy thing this year. We are trying really hard to put a dent into our always multiplying stash. Would really love to have some of them though!!
    As for the date stamp on my LO, a post it pad sits on my scrap table that I use first. ;) I have stamped it upside down, had the wrong year on there before. LOL Now, I stamp on a post it first to make sure it is all correct and facing in the right direction. LOL

    ReplyDelete