LSBS Cyber Crop

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Septembers CyberCrop at Little Scrap Book Shop is over for another month. I was eagerly awaiting this one because of my guest designer spot (and really worried that no-body would attempt my challenge). I managed to sit in on the Friday night bingo (didn't play, as I didn't think I was going to be around) which was an absolute hoot, some of the pics that were gracing the screen had me in stitches and brought back so many memories of the 80's. I couldn't keep up as I was laughing so much, those girls are such funny buggers!!!
I only managed to get two of the challenges done... Helen's card sketch challenge and Belle's layout challenge.  And, I was absolutely thrilled as everyone gave me such lovely comments in relation to being this months guest designer, and what topped off a lovely weekend was the wonderful layouts that some of the girls put together for my challenge (see, I was worried for nothing). How very thrilled I was that they enjoyed the challenge and did a great job with their layouts... here's a link for a sneak peak... Guest Designer Gallery



News Flash... Very excited as my little 'beaver' card was chosen as the winner of this challenge. I really love this entire collection from DCWV (especially as it has lots of little Beavers).




 Belle's Layout Challenge.

1 comment: