Trying Something New...

Sunday, September 20, 2009


I've done something that I thought I would never do... apply for a Design Team position! After the LSBS Cyber Crop guest designer gig went better than I had thought, I decided to take up an opportunity that was put in front of me. Nat Williams from Ready, Set, Scrap sent me an email to let me know that a relatively new sketch blog was looking for extra design team members... and instead of doing the usual "oh I can't do that, no not me blah blah blah", I decided to apply. And the rest is history! So come take a peak at Totally Adicted To Sketch and have a play around with a new sketch each month, not to mention the chance to win a great prize. This is one of the layouts, using Kaisercraft "Offshore" collection, that I sent in for the submission.

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome Melinda - congratulations! Love your LO too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is Beautiful Melinda! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your designs and LO are amazing. Very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments... it truly means so much to hear from you.

I would love to return the favour but sometimes you don't have blog details or an email address in your profile. So don't forget to put your blog or email at the end of your message so I can stop by.

Melinda x