And the winner is...

Friday, January 15, 2010

So, after 30 minutes of trying to upload the number generator and hit the button, I can now declare that number 5 is the lucky number drawn which means that our winner is...

MUSTANGKAYLA

Woohoo!
Please email me with your address details and I shall send off your package!
thescrapfarm.blogspot.com

Unfortunately the number generator kept changing numbers each time I logged on so I had to take it off. But I can honestly say that number 5 was the very first number that came up when I pushed the button. Better find a new number generator 'cause that one really sucks!

From farm to you...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Mustangkayla what an awesome prize.......Have fun.........:smile:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo Mustangkayla....bet you have fun with that itop!!

    Hope you find a new random number generator too Miss Melinda!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo me! Thank you so much! I'll e-mail you right now! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete