And the winner is...

Friday, January 15, 2010

So, after 30 minutes of trying to upload the number generator and hit the button, I can now declare that number 5 is the lucky number drawn which means that our winner is...

MUSTANGKAYLA

Woohoo!
Please email me with your address details and I shall send off your package!
thescrapfarm.blogspot.com

Unfortunately the number generator kept changing numbers each time I logged on so I had to take it off. But I can honestly say that number 5 was the very first number that came up when I pushed the button. Better find a new number generator 'cause that one really sucks!

From farm to you...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Mustangkayla what an awesome prize.......Have fun.........:smile:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo Mustangkayla....bet you have fun with that itop!!

    Hope you find a new random number generator too Miss Melinda!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo me! Thank you so much! I'll e-mail you right now! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments... it truly means so much to hear from you.

I would love to return the favour but sometimes you don't have blog details or an email address in your profile. So don't forget to put your blog or email at the end of your message so I can stop by.

Melinda x