Pebbles DT introductions...

Monday, September 20, 2010

For the past few weeks Pebbles have been introducing the new Design Team on their blog and each DT member was asked to create a 'me' style layout along with answering a few questions about themselves so that everyone could learn a little bit about each of the new team.
A 'me' style layout is not something I've ever really done before so was a bit of a challenge to begin with but in the end I was rather happy with myself for stepping way out of the comfort zone and putting myself out there... warts and all!
A closeup of my layout - you can see the full layout and the rest of the DT 'Me' creations HERE!


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Melinda, as always. I really love your quilling, it just finishes off your layouts, I have tried playing around with it myself with NO success he,he,he! I am too fussy and it never looks as good as yours. Love the colours I would never think to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is great, and I love the threading or stitching that you did on it. I dont scrap about myself either, but it is nice to see people do it. Even if you didnt journal we still get to know you a little better. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And your layout is totally stunning hun. Have left a comment on Pebbles. You have a big fan base now honey that's for sure. Well done, you are amazing. Lods of love Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your layout Melinda - just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is fantastic Melinda. Love the colour combo and your quilling rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete