My little Santa man...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I really love this picture of my little man in his oversized Santa hat and for something a little different I had a play with the colours and used a black and white photo with selective colour on the hat! Now as for the papers... don't you just love this Christmas range by Lily Bee Designs called 'Christmas Town'? I am really partial to the use of non-traditional colours and patterns which create such a statement when placed together, especially the aqua, white and black... so crisp, fresh and clean! I've made this layout using the November Pack from Scrapville which is a limited release for the month of November and won't last long as it is such a gorgeous collection of products!
How cute are these holly leaves made from the black and white polkadot paper, I've outlined them with a black marker and ran them through my crimper for a funky look! Also sporting a WOW factor are the Lily Bee Christmas Town Chipboard Sticker shapes which I've added a little bling to create the centrepiece for the holly leaves!
One of my all time favourite punches... the humble snowflake, add a touch of bling and there you have it... a clean, simple layout that is totally not what I'm used to doing but I'm thrilled as I finished it in under three hours which is a record for me!

From farm to you...

10 comments:

  1. Love this Melinda!! That pic is oh so adorable!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree ... the colours are crisp and fresh. Love the layout and the photo is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours! The B&W with the bright blue and pop of red are so eyecatching!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous piccie Melinda & love your whole treatment of the page...adorable eye catching colours & textures...so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super adorable Melinda!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melinda this is just way too stunning I am sooo in love with your design and your perfectv little embellies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors on this! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments... it truly means so much to hear from you.

I would love to return the favour but sometimes you don't have blog details or an email address in your profile. So don't forget to put your blog or email at the end of your message so I can stop by.

Melinda x