Animal Crackers Release...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011


Imaginsice have done it again... given me a new favourite collection! Animal Crackers is the cutest collection and has two very special little critters - a koala and a kangaroo. Now, there are two Aussie design team members so both Samantha Hauzer and I are claiming that these two Aussie animals represent each of us... that's our story and we're sticking to it!

So if you want to be inspired by the latest design team creations using the all new Animal Crackers then pop over to the Imaginisce blog and you never know... you could end up with your very own collection!

Oh... I have a really exciting announcement coming up soon so keep posted!

From farm to you...

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a great story!!! :D It fits both of you so well!!! I love the Aussie accent, btw!! My DD and I love watching Curtis Stone, the chef; along with Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for this release - bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete