11 weeks 'till Christmas... tutorial!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Can you believe we've almost reached the end of another year... where has the time gone? And now the shops are starting to fill with Christmas decorations etc so I guess it's time to start thinking about the annual tradition of card making. Aggghh, I seriously feel like I've only just finished the last lot of festive cards and posted them off!

So, I decided that I would try and recreate the same production line process that I used last year which worked really well... I chose a design for my cards and then worked out how to change each card slightly so that it had an individual look to it and no two cards are the same.





Three down, lots and lots to go! LOL! I have used the super cute new Christmas collection from Doodlebug aptly named 'North Pole' with the cutest little critters and lots of grey (I love scrapping with grey)! If you pop over to the Doodlebug Inc blog HERE you will find the full tutorial on how I made my Christmas cards.

From farm to you...

15 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous...love how you have each scene in a circle window. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely TERRIFIC and your tutorial is just really really GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me... 1 weeks!!! Wow thats crazy. I should start shopping I guess. I absolutely LOVE your cards, Fabulous layers and design. Hope you are submitting lots :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to say 11 weeks of course I was so panicked I missed my numbers!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing!! Seriously amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Melinda! Gorgeous doodlebug goodies on each one...your card receivers will be graced by these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww these are just too cute...great Christmas cards..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh girl ... these are stunning!!! I can't believe that you change each one just slightly! I would seriously save your cards forever!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw this on Doodlebug's blog yesterday and I am always a big fan. These turned out sooo cute! I can't believe you plan to mass product them--I too would keep them forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These have to be the cutest Xmas cards I've ever seen! Love them so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Christmas cards are all so sweet! I love the round frame and the pretty papers and little critters. They are all so festive. :)

    ReplyDelete