DESIGNED FOR | Jillibean Soup
PROJECT | Mr Wilson Layout
Mr Wilson is our furbaby and such a cute boy who has absolutely no regard to being a white rag-doll that is suppposed to lounge around inside all day. From very early on he wanted... actually he demanded to be let outside and so he spends most of his day outside on the farm being 'one with nature'.
STITCHING | I really played around with the stitching on the layout. Firstly I stitched a circle using some of my new ombre thread which changes shades as you go along. And secondly I tried my hand at making a messy style of stitching by pulling up the loops, however sometimes it happened without me even trying... the perils of stitching using a long piece of thread. I was really pleased with the way both turned out.
SUPPLY LIST |
- Jillibean Soup: Healthy Heart Red Bean Soup collection
- Jillibean Soup: Soup Staples II
- Jillibean Soup: Alphabeans
- Jillibean Soup: Large Wood Shape Stampables
- Jillibean Soup: Life Wood Sprinkles
- Jillibean Soup: Favorite 3x4 mini placemats
- Mister Huey's Color Mists