Please Excuse My Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

I must apologize for the blog of late... I have been working on it in between preparing for Christmas, a house full of visitors, harvest that seems to be going on forever and the impending new year preparations... groan! I have been wanting to add a third column for a while and have only just worked out how to add the elusive extra column (finally done) plus change the header etc, it's definitely been a work in progress but I think I have it complete! Just wish I could get some scrapping done, how I miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments... it truly means so much to hear from you.

I would love to return the favour but sometimes you don't have blog details or an email address in your profile. So don't forget to put your blog or email at the end of your message so I can stop by.

Melinda x